You will be brought to a page to enter your password:
In most cases that should be it. You're logged in :)
However, if your account is configured for two-factor authorization then you will need to generate an app-specific password.
In some cases, Microsoft will tell Hiri that you entered an incorrect password even though it was correct. If you entered your email address and password correctly, you may need to do the following steps:
- Go to Outlook.com and you should see a notification from Microsoft called "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity".
- Click the button to "Review Recent Activity" in that notification email.
- On that page, you'll see a button that says "This was me" - click that button.
- Go back to Hiri and re-enter your email address and password.
- Your account will now work with Hiri.